Every Muslim woman is unique, and has her own hopes, fears, aspirations and challenges. Managing expectations against the myriad of roles that we play as Muslim women moreover, and coping with the demands of such pressures is no easy feat.
BeingME is about welcoming all sisters, daughters, aunties and grandmothers to simply be themselves, in a safe and inclusive environment; home-schoolers and bread winners, students and single mothers, knowledge seekers and thrill seekers! BeingME could be the Muslimah of Excellence, the Muslimah of Elegance, the Muslimah Entrepreneur, or the Muslimah Educator. Whoever she is, she has a special role to play. We want each and every delegate to walk away:
- Knowing they will reach their full potential irrespective of circumstance
- Feeling valued as core members of their community
- Celebrating their identity as Muslim women
- Recognising their inner ability to enrich their own lives as well as others’
- Leaving a legacy for their akhirah